Welcome Android Developpers

Welcome Android Developpers
My name is Mathias Séguy, I am an Android Expert and Trainer and created the Android2EE company.

For full information, it’s here : Android2EE's Training
You can meet me on Google+, follow me on Twitter or on LinkedIn

Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Sensors (new Tutorial on Android2ee)

Bandeau Conference

Hello,
A new tutorial is available on Android2ee. I give you the ability to list the sensors available on the device. Quite simple.
The tutorial is here:
Tutos Android2EE and is called MySensors.
(All tutorials on this page are not available but RSSReader, DynamicGui and MySensors are).

In preparation some articles on sensors (and so some tutorials), see you soon.
So, Thanks who?
Thanks, Android2ee, the Android Programming Ebooks :o)

Mathias Séguy
mathias.seguy.it@gmail.com
Auteur Android2EE
Ebooks to learn Android Programming.
AndroidEvolution
Retrouvez moi sur Google+
Suivez moi sur Twitter
Rejoignez mon réseau LinkedIn ou Viadeo

No comments:

Post a Comment