Welcome Android Developpers

Welcome Android Developpers
My name is Mathias Séguy, I am an Android Expert and Trainer and created the Android2EE company.

For full information, it’s here : Android2EE's Training
You can meet me on Google+, follow me on Twitter or on LinkedIn

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A simple place to find Android icons set.


Bandeau Conference
Hello,
A simple question that freezes us sometimes : Where can I find free Android icons for my applications...?
Just have a look in your Android SDK, there is a bunch of free android icons. You can find them under:
\android-sdk_r08-windows\android-sdk-windows\platforms\android-10\data\res\
There are sorted by density and locales, that will save yours GUI sometimes.
So, Thanks who?
Thanks, Android2ee, the Android Programming Ebooks :o)

Mathias Séguy
mathias.seguy.it@gmail.com
Auteur Android2EE
Ebooks to learn Android Programming.
AndroidEvolution

No comments:

Post a Comment