Welcome Android Developpers

Welcome Android Developpers
My name is Mathias Séguy, I am an Android Expert and Trainer and created the Android2EE company.

For full information, it’s here : Android2EE's Training
You can meet me on Google+, follow me on Twitter or on LinkedIn

Monday, November 14, 2011

Welcome


Bandeau Conference
Welcome on my brand new blog.
For this new day, i will post some french posts here (i translate them first).
But before, who am I?
I am a french guy, expert in Java - J2EE (8 years of experience) and last year i decide to have a deep look at Android. So, i wrote three EBooks on it, I gave conferences in universities and engineering schools. And this year I will do training for Enterprise. So if you are intersted, just send me an email.
I have 3-5 days training session for enterprise, i'll drop soon an english version of the planing.

Mathias Séguy
mathias.seguy.it@gmail.com
Auteur Android2EE
Ebooks pour apprendre la programmation sous Android.
AndroidEvolution

No comments:

Post a Comment